30 Minutes Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo Pasta
Chicken Alfredo pasta is famous all over the world. Try our easy Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo pasta recipe, It can be prepared in under 30 minutes. The ingredients to make chicken alfredo pasta are easily available in the supermarkets, and by using store-bought alfredo pasta sauce you will save some time.
Ingredients For Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo Pasta:
- 1 cup boneless chicken
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1cup Alfredo Sauce (store bought)
- Boiled fettuccine (as required)
- Parsley for garnish
- Grated Romano Cheese for garnish
How To Make Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo Pasta:
- Cut the chicken into small pieces.
- Add salt, garlic paste, and black pepper in it and mix well.
- Pour oil in a pan and fry chicken for 5 minutes.
- Cover and cook for a further 5 minutes by adding a little amount of water.
- Add prepared chicken, boiled Fettuccine pasta, and Alfredo sauce into a pot and mix well.
- Serve with grated romano cheese and a dash of parsley.