Skip to content
Mexican Slow cooker shredded beef recipe
The best delicious Mexican slow cooker shredded beef recipe. Super yummy, tender and melt in your mouth juicy Mexican pulled beef.
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly black pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper powder
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoons crushed chili
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon pimento paste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon basil powder
- 1 1/2 kg beef roast
- 2 cups prepared salsa
- In a bowl, combine salt, pepper, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika powder, oregano, basil and crushed chili pepper and mix using a fork or spoon until well combined.
- Put aside.
- Place the beef in a 7-quart slow cooker.
- Spread the pimento pasted onto the beef
- Apply and sprinkle the seasoning over beef evenly.
- Spread the salsa through out the surface of the beef.
- Cook covered on low heat setting for 8 hours.
- Remove cooked beef from slow cooker and shred apart.
- Fill sandwich bun with pulled beef, sliced tomato and top with mozzarella cheese and place into oven at 400F for 5 minutes.