Triple Chocolate Cookies Recipe With Cocoa Powder
It doesn’t get better than this, our triple chocolate cookies recipe with cocoa powder is as decadent as it gets. Made with three chocolates, cocoa powder, semi sweet chocolate and dark chocolate chunks, butter, brown sugar, eggs, that will take your cravings on a wide cookie adventure filled with indulgence.
Ingredients For Triple Chocolate Cookies With Cocoa Powder:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (120 grams)
- 2 large eggs (100 grams)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter ( 113 grams)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (100 grams)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (50 grams)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda ( 2.5 grams)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (2.5 grams)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder (37 grams)
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chopped (105 grams)
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chunks (120 grams)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (5 grams)
How To Make Triple Chocolate Cookies With Cocoa Powder?
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C and position the rack in the middle position.
- Line two baking trays with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium-size bowl add the flour, salt, cocoa powder and baking soda and mix together using a whisk. You can also sift these ingredients into another bowl.
- Melt the chopped semi-sweet chocolate in a bowl using either a double boiler or microwave. If using a microwave, melt the chocolate in intervals of 15 seconds.
- In a separate bowl, cream together the butter and both sugars until the mixture is light and smooth using a hand mixer or planetary mixer with a paddle attachment for about 5 minutes.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla in two portions and continue to mix for about one minute.
- Pour in the melted chocolate and mix until combined.
- Sift in the flour and mix just until the cookie dough starts to form.
- Add in the dark chocolate chunks and mix for additional 10 seconds or until combined. Don’t over mix the cookie dough.
- Scoop the cookie dough using an ice-cream scoop or spoon and place onto lined baking tray separating them about 1 1/2-2 inches apart from each other.
- Place the cookies into the preheated oven and bake for 12-14 minutes or until the edges are firm.
- Remove the baked cookies from oven and cool on the pan before serving.
- Store leftover cookies in an airtight container at room temperature.