May 20, 2020
Healthy No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Sharing Is Caring!
A delicious alternative to home baked peanut butter oatmeal cookies. Try our easy Gluten-free healthy no bake peanut butter oatmeal cookies with just 4 ingredients.
Ingredients For Healthy Gluten-Free No bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies:
- 180 grams rolled oats (2 cups)
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons salted butter (melted)
- 1/4 cup of raisins or chopped dates (optional)
Instructions How To Make Gluten Free No bake Peanut Butter Cookies Oatmeal Cookies:
- Place the peanut butter in a bowl and warm in the microwave for 10-15 seconds or until soft and smooth.
- Add the rolled oats, raisins (optional) honey and melted butter and mix all together until a doughy paste is achieved,
- Using a tablespoon, drop dollops of the cookie batter onto a lined baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the tray inside the refrigerator and chill the peanut cookies for about 30 minutes before serving.
Author: Gimme Yummy
Filed Under: Cookie Recipes, Dessert Recipes, Gluten Free Cookie Recipes, Gluten Free Recipes, Healthy Recipes