Keto Mongolian Beef Stir Fry
A delicious take on a classic Taiwanese dish, This keto Mongolian beef and broccoli stir fry recipe is low carb, gluten free, and quick and easy to prepare.
- 450 grams flank steak or beef sirloin 1 Ib
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 1/2 onion chopped in pieces
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic about 2 garlic cloves
- 1 green onion sliced
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ginger freshly grated
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups broccoli florets
Prepare the flank steak or beef sirloin by cutting it into small slices and place into a bowl.
Add the minced garlic, black pepper, grated ginger, coconut aminos and mix together. Cover and allow to marinate for 45-60 minutes.
Pour the coconut oil and beef into a wok or skillet and stir fry on medium high heat for about 5-6 minutes or until the steak is cooked.
Add the brocolli, sliced onions and green onions and cook for 3-4 minutes.
Serve and Enjoy!