Cannoli Dip Sweet Ricotta Cheese Dip Recipe
If you love cannoli filling then you’ll love this cannoli dip sweet ricotta cheese dip recipe. Soak your favorite fruits, waffle cones, waffle crackers or bread sticks with this easy to prepare cannoli dip.
- 250 grams ricotta cheese 1cup
- 50 grams cream cheese 1/4 cup
- 110 grams icing sugar 1 cup
- 3 grams natural vanilla extract 3/4 teaspoon
- 100 grams mini milk chocolate chips 1/2 cup
In a medium size bowl add the smooth ricotta cheese, icing sugar, and mix together using a spatula until well combined.
Add the vanilla and rum extract and mix until blended into the mixture.
Add the milk chocolate chip and mix until well incorporated.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to enjoy.