Best Easy Ecuadorian Ham and Vegetable Frittata Recipe
Sharing Is Caring!
Best Easy Ecuadorian Ham and Vegetable Frittata Recipe made super easy and quick with eggs, ham, vegetables and fresh cheese.
- 10 large eggs
- ham chopped and cubed
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 1/2 cups spinach
- 4 fresh goat cheese
- 1 large tomato
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF
- Grease your skillet with 1 tablespoon of avocado oil
- Add eggs, 1 tablespoon of avocado oil and milk then beat them together
- Add in the salt and white pepper and mix
- Add into the egg mixture the spinach, chopped red bell peppers , onions and chopped ham, mix them together until well combined.
- Add the mixture to a oven proof 12-inch skillet and top with shredded fresh goat cheese followed by sliced tomato
- Place into oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until egg frittata is set throughout.
- Remove and enjoy!