Best Easy Ecuadorian Ham and Vegetable Frittata Recipe
Best Easy Ecuadorian Ham and Vegetable Frittata Recipe made super easy and quick with eggs, ham, vegetables and fresh cheese.
- 10 large eggs
- ham chopped and cubed
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 1/2 cups spinach
- 4 fresh goat cheese
- 1 large tomato
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF
- Grease your skillet with 1 tablespoon of avocado oil
- Add eggs, 1 tablespoon of avocado oil and milk then beat them together
- Add in the salt and white pepper and mix
- Add into the egg mixture the spinach, chopped red bell peppers , onions and chopped ham, mix them together until well combined.
- Add the mixture to a oven proof 12-inch skillet and top with shredded fresh goat cheese followed by sliced tomato
- Place into oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until egg frittata is set throughout.
- Remove and enjoy!